The Princeton Collaborative Low Temperature Plasma Research Facility will soon be open for its second round of solicitations for collaborative research proposals from the scientific community. The schedule for this year's call is:
- Call for proposals opens: November 2nd, 2020
- Call for proposals closes: December 11th, 2020
- External Review: ~1 month
- Downselect: January 22nd, 2021
- Decision: January 29th, 2021
- Notification of Principal Investigators: by February 8, 2021
You can read about PCRF's first round of solicitations and the selected projects by viewing a presentation given by Principal Investigator Yevgeny Raitses at the 73rd Annual Gaseous Electronics Virtual Conference (GEC).